MINDS Technologies provides its customers with the following services:
- Full-cycle Testing services for projects
- Consulting & Test Planning
- Audit / peer-review of Testing process artifacts (Test plan, test case etc)
- Estimation of Testing Efforts needed for projects
- Automation of Functional and Regression Tests
- Functional Testing
- UI Testing
- Performance / Load / Stress Testing
- Testing of Documents
- Installation and deployment Testing
- Audit of initial Requirements in SRS
- Acceptance Testing
Software testing is crucial for the successful development of any software. Our mission is to continue to evolve, to innovate, and to improve the quality of new software products. We brand ourselves as passionate problem solvers, and we stray away from simple bug-hunting. We try to think the unthinkable. We try to find what is deeply hidden in the core. We do this because we like to measure our success by the success of our clients’ projects, knowing that delivering quality products is the best way to develop a strong market reputation. In addition, we adopt a rather boutique client approach. Drawing from our vast network of quality assurance and software testing professionals, we assemble teams that are custom-tailored to meet client requirements. This approach allows us to deliver not only high-quality services but also to mitigate any risks and client concerns.
- Domain Specific Knowledge. Our experience gives us the technical, business, and financial background knowledge needed to fully analyze specific software functions.
- Analytical Skills. We are naturally curious and analytical. We are critical thinkers with a “testing mindset”.
- Communication Skills. We always support a great communication level with the development teams.
- Proactive. Based on our extensive experience, we can suggest new approaches to adapting software when requirements change.
- Flexible. We work according to the needs of our clients—either at their locations or in our own test labs. We can also work using the Follow The Sun development method.